Marketing research projects requires many efforts from marketing researchers, from project preparation, data collection, analysis and findings reports. In order to obtain all necessary information for a marketing research project, you need to move in a positive direction. AMR Group-amr.com.vn-findings-presentation.
Marketing research collect market insights, then analyze into marketing findings, which allows organizations to get deeper understanding of the market and how people perceive the product/ service, then adjust marketing strategy for more effective competitive advantage.
Although preparation, data collection and analyze are not easy, but the hardest part is at the end of process: market research presentation. Presenting key findings is the most important part of the process. A marketing researcher will prepare many finding presentations in his/her career. However, it does not have such template for all presentations, but there are some parts that are vital to a finding presentation.
Preparing for marketing research presentation:
• Outline: marketing researchers need to list out the things that are necessary to report to clients. This outline will make sure marketing researchers keep in mind all the important information that they need to provide clients.
• Executive Summary: an executive summary will explain what this presentation all about is. Besides that, it provides client basic information about what are key findings in the research, which are answers to client’s questions.
• Visuals: Charts and Graphs are vital tools for present numbers and findings. Not every data need to be displayed in charts or graphs, but they will make sure an effective communication method between marketing researchers and clients about numbers, percentages and key findings.
• Draw conclusions: any report requires a conclusion. This part will show others that marketing researchers were able to find a solution through obtaining data on the market.
• Bring copies: marketing researchers must make sure that they bring copies of anything from the above mentioned materials. With a detailed marketing research project, marketing researchers bring entire copies of the report you write after your research is done. But, having copies of anything you choose to present can allow audience to follow along with your presentation.
Internal Market Research Presentation:
If you are presenting your market research findings internally to your supervisors or upper management, there are a few main issues you want to address. Consider these questions when you begin prepping for your presentation:
What does the data really mean?
• What impact does it have?
• What have we learned from the data?
• What do we need to do, given the information we now have?
• How can future studies of this nature be enhanced?
• What could make this information more useful?
When presenting to those within your organization, particularly with a single user license for your reports, you must always remember to cite your source correctly according to the reports' market research licenses. Remember, those in your organization want to be assured that the marketing team did not waste money and that your research was related to the needs of the organization. This is your chance to show them that the research they invested in was worthwhile and how the conclusions are going to positively impact the organization.
External Market Research Presentation:
When you present to those you either don’t know, or those you want to invest in your organization, it is very important to be well equipped and know your information. But, there’s a difference in presenting market research to your organization and to investors.
When you are trying to get investors or venture capitalists, you might be trying to encourage them to invest in your new product or idea. There is a chance that there is nothing like your product out on the market, so there is little market research that can be done on your product, or little research you can do to test customer’s opinions through focus groups or other means. Most investors are looking for metrics that validate market success. Because of this, using market research as a base to demonstrate that your product will do well in the market is extremely important. Knowing the market you are looking to enter is going to show the investors you know what you are getting into and that you are prepared.
With all these tips in mind, there is a basic reminder all presenters should remember: be confident. Doing market research allows you to become more aware and knowledgeable in your industry, which in turn gives you the information to know what might be best for your organization. Sharing this information with others only spreads knowledge.
The AMR Group is an expert in Vietnam and its markets. The team is local but with international training and experience, operating to global standards.The AMR Group helps brands bloom in Vietnam through lean, focused & reliable marketing research from VINAMR ; marketing & brand strategy with AMR. VINAMR Marketing Research & Consultants provide world class lean, focused and reliable research through deep understanding of the brief, international quality field, professional data handling & decision-orientated analysis, action focused recommendation. AMR use insights from VINAMR to deliver effective marketing & branding consulting, retail consulting & training, seminar & training: Brand War.
Compiled by AMR Group (Marketing Research in Vietnam-Nghien Cuu Thi Truong Viet Nam) on 2014
Source: market research
For more articles, visit: www.amr.com.vn
For enquiries, email Mr. Nguyen Thanh Tung (CEO of AMR Group) : firstname.lastname@example.org
This article is compiled by AMR Group to provide updated information on markets. AMR Group puts the best effort to obtain the most accurate and timely information available from various reliable sources. The article should be best considered a reference and indicative only. It is not an offer or advice for any actions related to any assets. AMR Group provides no warranty or undertaking of any kind in respect to the information and materials found within, or linked to the report and no obligation to update the information after the report was released. AMR Group does not bear any responsibility for the compiled information, or any consequences arising from its use.